Thursday, June 4, 2009

Weekend off...


For the first time since I started this April 21, I think I'm taking a weekend off. Monday will begin the 18-week "official" training schedule. It will also be "Day 1" of strength training and of the next thirty years for THIS guy. I'm feeling sicker than I was last post and am gonna work on conquering this allergy/cold mcjigga that I've got. So, we're gonna throw the feet up and take it slow the next couple days.

In non-running news involving a runner




Our fashionable running friend Miss Hilary (left) strong armed the Legislature and was voted the "Best Dressed" Lady Lobbyist at the Capitol for this past session. A surprise to no one.

2 comments:

  1. loooooooove it!!! Im not sure if you can see it, but her shirt says "IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING".

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are hard core... she is fashionable, but it's clear she isnt afraid to resort to intimidation tactics to influence a vote... and you brought the "game face" here.

    ReplyDelete