Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where You Heading?


View Larger Map

One of the first posts I had was about the total mileage I was expecting to run in the twenty five weeks of training. It came out to over 600 miles which would get me to somewhere around Detroit if I had started at my front door. In the first seven weeks of the training, I ended up logging in approx. 70 miles running and 25 miles biking. That would get me to a couple of my former safety schools - Siena College in Albany, NY to the west or Harvard University in Cambridge, MA to the east.


View Larger Map

Running north I'd be getting off of Exit 6 on I-91 in Vermont and south I'd be in Stamford, CT.


View Larger Map

So what does all this mean? Well, not much really. I'm about 1/6th of the way there according to my original training schedule and the longest, hardest runs are to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment