Monday, May 11, 2009

From My Doorstep to the TPC River Highlands...


View Larger Map

... is about the distance I have logged in the first three weeks of the training. The original plan called for me to be at a total of 23 miles heading into Week 4. We are somewhere around 28.5 miles following the Salmon River Run on Saturday. If I were heading north, 28.5 miles would take me to the campus of Smith College in Northampton, MA.


View Larger Map



I feel as though I've come a long way in three weeks, but when put in perspective to the final goal - we are still a LONG way from the finish line. However, at the very least, I know I could start running now and make it with time to spare to see the opening round of the Travelers Championship.

This week calls for a total of 11 miles, with two on Tuesday, three on Wednesday, two on Thursday and a four-mile run on Saturday. This should also be the week I retire these pathetic sneakers. It won't be a day too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment